There’s a way to cover acne, bumps, and those obvious scars.
Why not…if not. Let’s be honest: in order to stand out and be heard, all other things – especially those acne and bumps need to be silent.
It is imperative to look your best. Unfortunately, acne can take a stab at your confidence. The video below is a great tutorial on how to cover blemishes, bumps, bruises, and acne.
Dominique Utley, another YouTube sensation did a fantastic job on this one. In under ten (10) minutes, she shows audience how to shine. This is how to cover acne, scars, and bumps.
Like and Share with others. Leave a comment below telling us your ‘cover-up’ tricks.
Here are the list of products she used:
1. Neiva Creme
2. Estee Lauder- Resilience Lift | Firming/ Sculpting Eye Creme
3. Black Radiance Skin Perfecting Primer
4. Foundation | Black Opal -Topaz mixed with Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation
5. Morphe 35O Palette
6. Loreal Gel Liner | Black
7. L.A Girl -Orange Corrector
8. Ebay 99cent Lashes | Link to lashes
9. L.A Girl Concealer
-Warm Honey- Highlight and conceal
-Beautiful Bronze- Contour
10. Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
11.Covergirl Bronzer -120
12. Milani Baked Blush 02
13. Maybelline Black Mascara
14. Eyebrows -brow balm- Domoniquecosmetics
15. Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter
16. Colourpop Matte Lipstick -Drive in