5 Healthy Eating Habits for Night owls.
Night owls are people who eat late into the night. Perhaps you cannot help but grab a munch before heading to bed. Others sleep really late; they are late bloomers – 10 a.m. is their early hour.
If that describes you, here are 5 healthy tips and habits for you to exercise. Some dietitians and health nutritionist vouched that it is best to stop eating by 9 p.m., but you know how these things go. Soon – someone somewhere finds a counter.
First, wheat is good; then, another publication and research show it is unhealthy. Another controversy is gluten. After the public bought into the craze of no gluten, another research shows it has no effect on the body. Regardless of your choice or eating pattern, here are 5 healthy tips for late night munchers.
- Munch on light snack, not heavy meals.
- Avoid the carbs. They linger, unless they are easily digestible.
- After munching, allow at least 30 minutes to pass before going to bed.
- Don’t skip breakfast; it remains the most important meal of the day – even if you just ate.
- Water, water, and more water! It cleans your system.
Hope that helps. Kindly share your tips for night owls.