Girl Sets Herself On Fire While Twerking

12
Please share if you like this post.

Twerking gone wrong!

In an attempt to make a sexy twerk video for her boyfriend, Caitlin Heller almost got burnt.  Caitlin writes this about the caught-on-camera moment:

I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot 🙂

Watch and see what happened in the video below:

Thankfully, Caitlin was alright. She posted the video on her YouTube page.

Note to Twerkers: Be mindful of your surroundings.

**** This has since be revealed to be a hoax. Click here to watch the real video. ****

Follow @InfoNubia on twitter!

Please share if you like this post.

About Author

Plug into African Infotainment!

12 Comments

Leave A Reply