Lip Gloss Superglue: Woman Accidentally Sealed Her Mouth Shut


What happens when superglue is mistaken for lip gloss? Let’s just say….“Shut your mouth!”

This is what happened to a 64-year-old New Zealand woman, who reached for her lip gloss in the middle of the night instead grabbed superglue and accidentally glued her mouth shut.

“I have all my ointments in a tray in the cupboard, so I get out of bed and I dived into the tray and I couldn’t smell it because I was blocked up,” the woman later told reporters.”And then I got into bed and thought, ‘what have I put on my mouth?'”

Local police say when the woman called them for help, she sounded like “she had been gagged” on account of her predicament.

When authorities finally located her, the woman was taken to the Dunedin Hospital, and has since been released.

Do you know anyone that you wish could have his/her mouth sealed for some time?

Start receiving regular updates by simply adding your email below. A confirmation email will be sent to you!


About Author

Plug into African Infotainment!

Leave A Reply